Laurie Galan's Missionary Journey

Hi and welcome to my blogg! Here you will find new and exciting things about my life in the mission field as well as photos of the ministry God is doing through me. I pray that as you read these postings and look at the photos that God will touch your heart and bless you. If you would like to contribute to my work please go to IRMs web site at: www.interescuemission.org May God Bless You! Laurie

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rahway, New Jersey, United States

Friday, December 02, 2005

Irish at Rehab

I live at the TB and Leprosy rehab compound run by a group of Catholic sisters. They work so hard to help these people. I recently was able to arrange for the Irish soldiers to get some supplies for them. Here they are delivering beds, blankets, crutches, walkers and more.





Father Robert was a real blessing to us all. Here he is with Sisters Paula, Goudi, and Rita.

Sister Rita was kind enough to give the soldiers a tour of the rehab.

.

After the things were unloaded, and the tour finished, the lads chowed down on a feast that the Sisters had prepared.

Here is a group shot and one of my friend Father Robert and I. The unit has all gone back to Ireland now and a new one has taken it's place but I am happy to say that I have made a great friend in Father Robert and we keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home