Laurie Galan's Missionary Journey

Hi and welcome to my blogg! Here you will find new and exciting things about my life in the mission field as well as photos of the ministry God is doing through me. I pray that as you read these postings and look at the photos that God will touch your heart and bless you. If you would like to contribute to my work please go to IRMs web site at: www.interescuemission.org May God Bless You! Laurie

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rahway, New Jersey, United States

Friday, December 02, 2005

BBQ

Every once in awhile I have a few friends over for a BBQ. This one was in Nov just before I left to go home on leave.


Here I am hard at work on the grill making chicken.















My friends all enjoyed themselves in my yard. It was a great day for a BBQ.
Dr Muid found my hammock and discovered the joy of relaxing.


Here is my buddy Mark. He is from sierra Leone and works in the refugee camps in Guinea. We had just come in from church and both of us rushed to get changed for the BBQ.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Galan said...

i like your friends



darryll behler

3:05 PM  
Blogger Laurie Galan said...

Thanks Darryll

I love you very much,

Grandma

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home