Laurie Galan's Missionary Journey

Hi and welcome to my blogg! Here you will find new and exciting things about my life in the mission field as well as photos of the ministry God is doing through me. I pray that as you read these postings and look at the photos that God will touch your heart and bless you. If you would like to contribute to my work please go to IRMs web site at: www.interescuemission.org May God Bless You! Laurie

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rahway, New Jersey, United States

Sunday, December 25, 2005

City Tribe Friends

City Tribe is a unique church ministering to the poor, homeless, drug addicts, prostitutes, and alcoholics in the inner city of Elizabeth NJ. This year while I was home on leave for the holidays my grandson Darryll and I got the chance to minister there for several weeks. Here are some of the folks who God has called to this ministry Please remember them in prayer as they seek to serve those who so badly need Jesus.





Jimmy is a great friend and buddy. He not Only helps at City Tribe he also works with the guys from the salvation army.

















Mark is a Christian rapper who has a great testimony that makes him a natural for this ministry.







Karen is one of my best friends and has a big heart for these folks. She and her husband Paul are the pastors of City Tribe Sunday night.












Paul (left) and Dave (right) are great guys who give so much of themselves the guys who have no one who will listen to them.












Shwantha has a big heart and a great voice! She leads worship at City Tribe and also is the head master for the East Coast School of Urban Ministry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home