Laurie Galan's Missionary Journey

Hi and welcome to my blogg! Here you will find new and exciting things about my life in the mission field as well as photos of the ministry God is doing through me. I pray that as you read these postings and look at the photos that God will touch your heart and bless you. If you would like to contribute to my work please go to IRMs web site at: www.interescuemission.org May God Bless You! Laurie

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rahway, New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New School!

Hope Academy students came out to prepare the site of the new school for the Bangladeshis who were coming to clear the site the next day.















The ground breaking ceremony was attended by the students from Hope Academy, The Bangladesh Engineers who cleared the land, and our international visitors. Our Principal Rachel places the first shovel in the ground. The ground was dedicated to Jesus Christ and the students of Hope Academy.






















The project was well underway when I left and a call at the end of January tells me that they were ready for roofs on several of the buildings! Way to go!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home