Laurie Galan's Missionary Journey

Hi and welcome to my blogg! Here you will find new and exciting things about my life in the mission field as well as photos of the ministry God is doing through me. I pray that as you read these postings and look at the photos that God will touch your heart and bless you. If you would like to contribute to my work please go to IRMs web site at: www.interescuemission.org May God Bless You! Laurie

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rahway, New Jersey, United States

Sunday, December 25, 2005



While at home I made a trip to Rhode Island where I shared about the work God is doing in Liberia with a church of Liberians living in the area. I showed pictures of our work and then later the leadership gathered around me to pray for me and the work God has called me to. They are a great group and I really appreciate their support.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home